TECHNICAL PUBLICATION SERVICES
Providing technical documentation to meet all of your requirements
GP Strategies has over 18 years’ experience in supplying technical documentation solutions, and has successfully provided in excess of 3 million hours of service across a range of different sectors. Our technical publication writing services are delivered to budget, and within the time frames stipulated by our skilled experts. With extensive experience in technical authoring, we are able to produce a comprehensive range of technical documentations to meet all of your organisational requirements.
We provide a wide range of technical publication writing services. Click on the images below to view examples of technical documenation we can produce:
Logistics Support Analysis
GP Strategies are experienced in building and maintaining logistics data to enable production of:
- Technical manuals.
- Spares modelling.
- Manpower requirements.
- Through life cost analysis.
- Consumable requirements.
- Installation and commissioning instructions.
- Operator instructions.
- Maintenance manuals.
- Repair manuals.
- Training guides and courseware.
- Software user guides.
- Army Equipment Support Publications (AESPs).
- Books of Reference (BRs).
- Air Publications (APs).
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM).
- Aircrew Manual.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM).
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Programme Manual (CPCP).
- Flight Crew Operating Manual (FCOM).
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC).
- Illustrated Tool and Equipment Manual (ITEM).
- Manufacturers Operating Manual (MOM).
- Non Destructive Testing manual (NDT).
- Service Bulletins (SB).
- Structural Repair Manual (SRM).
- Wiring Manuals (WM).
- Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM).
Defence & Industry Standards
- ASD S1000D Services.
- ASD S2000M Material Management.
- DAvP70 Digital Air Publications.
- Def Stan 02-40 Royal Navy Books of Reference.
- AESP 0100-Series – Army Equipment Support Publications System.
- ISO 9001 Accredited.
Data Generation & Conversion
Expert technical authoring/illustration and conversion of your legacy data whether it’s in hard copy or electronic media. This includes:
- Microsoft Word.
- Provisioning Manager.
- SGML, XML or HTML.
We have over fifteen years’ experience in producing technical documentation to a multitude of standards (Including S1000D) standard.
We have the ability to produce technical documentation. This includes:
- Descriptive information.
- Procedural information.
- Crew/operation information.
- Fault information.
- Maintenance planning information.
- Wiring data.
- Maintenance checklists and inspections.
- Applicability cross reference information.
- Technical repository information.
- Business rules.
Aircraft Technical Publication Design
GP Strategies use the latest multi-media software to produce:
- Technical illustrations.
- Catalogues and leaflets.
- Multi-media presentations.
- Exhibition graphics and displays.
Aircraft Technical Publication Service
Aviation and software are continuously evolving, but you can be assured our outputs meet the latest industry standards and specifications. GP tailored solutions include:
- Electronic publishing.
- High capacity printing.
- Web based publication delivery.
- World-wide customer data distribution service.
A complete logistics solution for the lifespan of a project.
Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions provide technical training to guide users through complex tasks.