We transform your learning into an engaging digital experience that motivates your employees, boosts their performance and delivers the right results.
Before you get started on your learning platform, it’s important to know exactly what you need and how it is going to fit in with your existing technical infrastructure.
Bespoke e-learning solutions
We aim to provide our customers with the best bespoke e-learning, video and simulation solutions that are innovative, dependable, rewarding and appropriate to learning and business objectives. And we offer the full package including; learning needs analysis, instructional design, e-learning development, integration and project management.
Our team design and integrate the most effective learning system and handle the technical build and configuration for you. We are not about throwing content at learners, we create meaningful solutions that meet your goals.
What we do
- Gamification, transforming your theoretical content into interactive stories
- Scenario-based e-learning, immersing your learners in real life or situational simulations or learning experiences
- Fixed content, make your e-learning come alive, transform your module learning to increase your ROI further
- Ready to use e-learning solutions with appealing design. To get you there faster, we offer a range of focused, effective modules which cover common areas of need in compliance and management topics
Using proven instructional techniques and tools, we strive to achieve educational excellence in combination with innovative production that result in superior learning and maximum transfer to the job
E-learning content design
E-learning content design is based on the needs analysis and the learner type:
- Learner-centered content is specific to the learner’s needs, roles and responsibilities – the learning media provided is to keep the focus on the learner end
- Engaging content uses instructional methods and techniques creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience
- Interactive content is suitable when frequent learner interaction is needed to sustain attention and promote learning
The outcome of the e-learning content design stage is a blueprint that will be used as a reference to develop the learning solution. The blueprint illustrates the:
- Curriculum structure (e.g. courseware, lessons and activities)
- Learning objectives associated with each deliver method or format (e.g. interactive self-paced materials or synchronous activities)
At GP Strategies we have hands-on experience working with a range of e-learning authoring tools which are right for your business, we evaluate based on:
- The type of interactivity or flexibility the e-learning solution must have
- Whether you want to leverage a library of eLearning activities or create custom activities
- The desired flow and structure of the e-learning course
- Your requirement to have someone other than GP Strategies to update the content after the course is complete
- Snapshot of software solutions we use; Articulate Storyline, Adobe Flash, Adobe Captivate and Camtasia
Our dedicated team work with industry-leading translation partners, in order to provide global clients with e-learning solutions in over 50 languages.
Find out more and see examples of our outsourced learning solutions work.