MANAGED TRAINING SERVICES, PROCURED THROUGH ESPO FRAMEWORK 383
For up to a 4-year period, the public sector has complete access to the Framework agreement.
The free-to-access service is open to all public bodies, without the requirement for additional public procurement exercises.
What does the Managed Training Service provide?
The Managed Training Service provides organisations with the tools to address and transform their learning needs through the managed supplier model.
GP Strategies will monitor and maintain the quality of service. Whilst we deliver a percentage of the training, a range of proven specialist training organisations supplies the remainder.
This ESPO framework offers users a quick, simple and competitive route to purchasing Managed Training Services. View Quick Start Guide
What are the benefits?
- One single contact point for sourcing all of your training needs
- Significant procurement activity completed for you
- Significant savings on training costs through supply chain economies of scale
- Price transparency
- Clients who supply training commercially are free to become suppliers
All administration, course scheduling, learner monitoring, supplier sourcing, negotiation with suppliers, evaluation, invoicing and project management undertaken through the service
Easy to use with full EU/UK procurement compliance
- no further tendering
Simple procedure to facilitate the sharing of training with partners
- Supply chain includes specialist providers in all aspects of public sector training
- Strict quality assurance processes
- Class room based, blended, e-learning and digital are all available
- Facilitates the use of existing suppliers
- Management Information provides details on learners, teams, organisations, topics, date range, assessment results and costs
- Service facilitates booking onto conferences, seminars and free training provided by partners
- A comprehensive course booking system with a vast library of courses
- Visibility of all live training events with links to e-learning
- Learner tracking and learning records
- Sharing of learning across organisations and agencies
- Simple payment through purchase order number of credit card
- Multiple user and course authorising options
The Framework will be operative for an initial two-year duration; a further two years is optional if required.
The Framework commenced on the 26th September 2017; for further information read our Press Release.
For more information contact Liz Tipping on +44 (0)7557 489243
or call +44 (0)8085 734734.
Alternatively, complete our enquiry form to find out more.