APPRENTICESHIPS


With over 25 years’ experience implementing learning solutions, plans, and processes, we leverage expertise from all areas of our business, and develop L&D strategies to ensure you get the most out of your apprenticeship levy. 


Apprenticeships are becoming an integral element of workforce planning both in attracting and on boarding new entrants and in developing existing staff. They can significantly improve productivity, ensure quality, and encourage growth within a workforce if implemented effectively.


At GP Strategies, our suite of apprenticeship offerings support employers from a variety of different industries in achieving their organisational objectives. Inspired by apprenticeship reform, we have created three separate offerings that will ensure you effectively develop the talent of your employees and fully maximise the opportunity.


Public sector
 

GP Strategies has developed a suite of programmes to cater for customers in the public sector who have been given a target of having 2.3% of their workforces as apprentices by 2020.


Our programmes are designed to meet the needs of a range of job roles and sectors, which ultimately support the various career progressions of each learners, and provide employers the tools to enhance their workforce’s capabilities. Programmes include Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Sales, Project Management, Business Admin and Business Improvement.


Corporate levy paying


For organisations with a wage bill of over three million pounds, we have built appropriate programmes with relevant engaging content. Utilising the experience and expertise we have gained from transforming workplace learning with clients across the world, we provide off-the-shelf programmes that can train the people in your business to maximise their capabilities.


With our managed apprenticeships service we can take away the worry and complexities of the day to day operations and free up your time for other priorities by managing multiple relationships with apprenticeship providers in a compliant manner. Drawing on our unrivalled experience of managed learning solutions, our offerings include a single account management structure, management information, learner analytics dashboards, levy forecasting.


Non-levy paying 


If you have a payroll of under £3 million a year, you will be able to benefit from our traditional apprenticeship programmes, career paths and recruitment services. You will contribute 10% of the overall apprenticeship cost, whilst the government will pay the remaining 90%.
 

What’s more, if your business has fewer than 50 employees, the government will fully fund all training costs for apprentices aged 18 or under. You will have access to the same programmes as our corporate levy paying customers, and will receive the same unrivalled service that will help you drive your business performance.

 

PUBLIC SECTOR

Group of young people on mobile devices

View our public sector apprenticeships on our dedicated apprenticeships website.

CORPORATE LEVY PAYING

Young apprentices holding devices

For large organisations with a wage bill of over £3m.

NON-LEVY PAYING

Train tracks

For organisations with a wage bill of less than £3m.