VP TALENT PROGRAMME
German Global Banking & Financial Services Company
As a German global banking and financial services company, our client required a programme that not only took their VP talent pool on a market leading development process, but also worked with the participants line managers, stakeholders, and programme sponsors.
We partnered with the client to develop and deliver a programme that ensured:
- Creation of an environment that developed new behaviours
- Capability to manager talent expectation and focus aspiration
- Relationships that retain talent and continued engagement
- Talent is free to move across the organisation and is not seen as a departments ‘ property’
- Develop the skills required to coach the talent pool, not limit their relationship to mentoring around GA experiences
The programme has since created momentum, aligned to a bank wide culture change project.
The behaviours created as a result of the programme are the backbone of the new values led culture desired by the bank. The programmes first run 2012/13 have been an outstanding success, with lived outcomes exceeding expectations against all agreed benchmarks.
The programme touched all involved in talent selection, development and retention, recognising that developing talent alone is not enough; they must be skilfully guided, coached, and continually challenged to ensure their value to the bank is retained.