ESPO MANAGED TRAINING SERVICES
The Framework contract is open to the entire public sector for 4 years and means all public sector bodies are free to use the service without any further public procurement exercises.
How the ESPO Managed Training Service can help you
The service provides organisations with all elements of their learning need through the managed supplier model. GP Strategies will manage the quality of the service and provide a proportion of the training with the remainder being provided by a rich mix of training organisations with a track record in supplying learning to the public sector.
The service incorporates a secure web-based learning portal where learners, their managers or learning leads can quickly search, identify and book on to a range of public and organisational specific courses or request a specific event.
The benefits of using ESPO
- One single contact point for sourcing all of your training needs
- Significant savings on training costs through supply chain economies of scale
- Price transparency
- Clients who supply training commercially are free to become suppliers
- All administration, course scheduling, learner monitoring, supplier sourcing, negotiation with suppliers, evaluation, invoicing and project management undertaken through the service
- Easy to use with full EU/UK procurement compliance - no further tendering
- Simple procedure to facilitate the sharing of training with partners
- Supply chain includes specialist providers in all aspects of public sector training
- Strict quality assurance processes
- Face-to-face, blended and e-learning are all available
- Facilitates the use of existing suppliers
- Management Information provides details on learners, teams, organisations, topics, date range, assessment results and costs
- Service facilitate booking onto conferences, seminars and free training provided by partners
- A comprehensive course booking system
- A vast library of courses
- Visibility of all live training events
- Links to e-learning
- Learner tracking and learning records
- Learner and qualification route ways
- Sharing of learning across organisations and agencies
- Simple payment through purchase order number of credit card
- Multiple user and course authorising options
The Framework will be effective for a period of two years with the option to extend for up to a further two years thereafter.
The Framework commenced on the 26th September 2017. Read Press Release.
For further information please complete the enquiry form.