CHRISTMAS ADVENT COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is GP Strategies Limited.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of GP Strategies and its Group Companies, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Social Media post on Twitter or Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 18th December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One £30 Love2shop Voucher (full terms and conditions are on the reverse of the voucher). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received from comments on Twitter, Facebook and Google + competition posts.
- The winner will be notified by social media post and the winner will be required to send a direct message with their home address. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner and ask for a postal address to send the prize. On receiving the address, the prize will be posted out within 7 working days. Please be aware that due to the Christmas shutdown between 23rd December and 2nd January if postal addresses are received during these dates then the prize will be posted w/c 2nd January 2017.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GP Strategies and not to any other party.