- Learning Solutions Lab
- Digital threads for learning
- Upon this rock I will build my instructional design
- Resilience to win
- Designing games for learning?
- Learning through the looking glass
- The 70:20:10 model
- A picture says 1000 words
- Ever been a kid?
- So, your client wants to go mobile?
- Virtual reality or myth?
- Living and breathing learning
- So much more than just a toy!
- Press Releases
- Press Coverage
- Our News
Resilience - Executive Breakfast SeriesWednesday 27th April 2016
Searcys, The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP
Complimentary Workshop 1
Building for the Future: Learning Approaches in Preparing for Uncertainty and Turbulence
Future economic sustainability is more and more dependent upon mindful working practice and tactical, innovative leadership. Maintaining a persistent commercial drive, whilst navigating the complexity of operation and market competition, requires enhanced levels of organisational resilience.
This workshop will identify some of the uncertainties and risk factors effecting today’s business models. It will recognise how the strategic approach to building employee capability can support the preparation for continued growth.
The interactive session will explore:
- The indicators of performance that will support your business transitioning to be future fit
- What investors will expect in an organisation of the future
- How learning solutions have supported the development of resilience and influenced the organisational capability to manage risk
Dr Geoff Kendall Co-Founder & CEO, Future-Fit Foundation
Lucy Candlin Co-chair, UK Emissions Trading Group MRVA/Policy Working Group; Director, UK Emissions Trading Group; Member, Professional Standards Committee, IEMA
Tony Rooke Director of Technical Reporting, CDP
8:30am Refreshments & Continental Breakfast served in Perrier-Jouët Dining Room
10:30am Panelled Interactive Q&A Session
Register Your Interest
for all 2016 workshops in the Resilience Executive Breakfast Series.
Unable to Attend?
A SlideShare of the main discussion points and findings will be circulated following the workshop. Share with me